In the process of hair removal through laser, a laser beam is passed through skin to an individual hair follicle. The intense heat generated by the laser beam damages the hair follicle, which inhibit the future hair growth. People having light skin and dark hair, hair removal through laser beam is the best method for removing unwanted hair.
While using the different hair removal theories does not mean that they remove hair permanently. Similarly, hair removal through laser also does not guarantee you to remove your hair permanently. But hair removal through laser slows the growth of hair. If you want to remove your hair for a long period of time, then you have to do laser hair removal multiple numbers of times. But then also periodic maintenance is required.
Why it is done?
As previously told it is mainly done to remove unwanted hair from the body. And generally this is used by ladies. The body parts where it is used commonly are underarms, hands and legs, chin, upper lip, and bikini line. Except eyelid or surrounding area, you can use this hair removal process in the treatment of unwanted hair.
This hair removal method is not so successful for everyone. This may differ by the type of skin and color of hair. It is beneficial for the person with light skin and dark hair because the laser beam focuses on the melanin pigment in the hair.
Side Effects And Risks Of Using Laser
Side effects of using laser for hair removal are:
- Itching: after the treatment with the laser people experiences an itching problem in the treated area.
- Pink skin and redness: the color of skin changes at the treated part due to damage of some cells.
- Swelling around the treated area or swelling of the follicular edema.
- Pain: during the treatment you will experience some pain.
- Blisters and burns: the most common side effect of this hair removal are burns and this occurs due to improperly perform hair removal process. This generally occurs in dark skin person because the pigment present in the dark skin absorbs the laser beam more readily. So it is better to perform the procedure with the experienced or qualified person.
- The most serious side effect is acne and discoloration.
For the better appearance and self-satisfaction, people opt for many hair removal techniques. Some of the common methods used at home are removing hair by shaving or by the trimmer. By using this method result in rapid growth of hair and also hair, becomes hard. So it is better if you chose best option of cellulite reduction treatment in Sydney.